For this semester, Rabbi Drew Kaplan of Southern California Jewish Student Services (SoCalJSS) will be available on a weekly basis for office hours at California State University, Long Beach (CSULB). Through a partnership with Long Beach Hillel, Rabbi Drew will be available for students to drop-in on
Tuesdays Wednesdays (as of September 12th) this fall semester, 1:30-3:30 at the CSULB University Interfaith Center (Brotman Hall, room 178). An opportunity for students to ask questions or to talk with Rabbi Drew, SoCalJSS and Beach Hillel are happy to be able to offer rabbinic services to students.
- Over the course of this past academic year, Southern California Jewish Student Service's rabbi, Rabbi Drew... fb.me/7zhdFzl4U 2 years ago
- Rabbi Drew Led Monthly “Torah on Tap” Discussions with Beach Hillel in 2014-2015 socaljss.wordpress.com/2015/07/16/tor… http://t.co/ehg3nNx2ZO 2 years ago
- RT @RabbiDrew: Leading a discussion on #kashrut in the #Torah for #CSULB students. #BeachHillel #WhatRabbisDo #Hillel https://t.co/ZkVeh3… 3 years ago
- RT @RabbiDrew: Meeting with a #CSULB student, writing about @BeachHillel students going to @AIPAC Policy Conference. #PC15 https://t.co/IXb… 3 years ago
- RT @RabbiDrew: Attending @BeachHillel staff meeting. #CSULB #BeachHillel #Hillel #WhatRabbisDo (@ University Interfaith Center) https://… 3 years ago