Yesterday, Southern California Jewish Student Services’ Rabbi Drew Kaplan spoke with the Hillel group at California State University, Fullerton. Rabbi Drew discussed the festival of Purim, which is coming up this Sunday, as Hillel of Orange County supplied the food. One of the special culinary inclusions was hamentaschen, a special food for the festival. Rabbi Drew discussed the practices of the special day as well as the background of the story as found in the Book of Esther.
- Over the course of this past academic year, Southern California Jewish Student Service's rabbi, Rabbi Drew... fb.me/7zhdFzl4U 3 years ago
- Rabbi Drew Led Monthly “Torah on Tap” Discussions with Beach Hillel in 2014-2015 socaljss.wordpress.com/2015/07/16/tor… http://t.co/ehg3nNx2ZO 3 years ago
- RT @RabbiDrew: Leading a discussion on #kashrut in the #Torah for #CSULB students. #BeachHillel #WhatRabbisDo #Hillel https://t.co/ZkVeh3… 3 years ago
- RT @RabbiDrew: Meeting with a #CSULB student, writing about @BeachHillel students going to @AIPAC Policy Conference. #PC15 https://t.co/IXb… 3 years ago
- RT @RabbiDrew: Attending @BeachHillel staff meeting. #CSULB #BeachHillel #Hillel #WhatRabbisDo (@ University Interfaith Center) https://… 3 years ago