Yesterday, Southern California Jewish Student Services‘ Rabbi Drew Kaplan led a discussion at California State University, Long Beach, in collaboration with Long Beach Hillel. The topic was “Pious Fools”, which explored Talmudic discussions of who might be considered foolishly pious. The text-based discussion was a “Torah on Tap” class, the third of the semester.
- Over the course of this past academic year, Southern California Jewish Student Service's rabbi, Rabbi Drew... fb.me/7zhdFzl4U 3 years ago
- Rabbi Drew Led Monthly “Torah on Tap” Discussions with Beach Hillel in 2014-2015 socaljss.wordpress.com/2015/07/16/tor… http://t.co/ehg3nNx2ZO 3 years ago
- RT @RabbiDrew: Leading a discussion on #kashrut in the #Torah for #CSULB students. #BeachHillel #WhatRabbisDo #Hillel https://t.co/ZkVeh3… 3 years ago
- RT @RabbiDrew: Meeting with a #CSULB student, writing about @BeachHillel students going to @AIPAC Policy Conference. #PC15 https://t.co/IXb… 3 years ago
- RT @RabbiDrew: Attending @BeachHillel staff meeting. #CSULB #BeachHillel #Hillel #WhatRabbisDo (@ University Interfaith Center) https://… 3 years ago