Over the course of this past academic year, Southern California Jewish Student Service’s rabbi, Rabbi Drew Kaplan, led monthly discussions with students at California State University, Long Beach. Collaborating with Long Beach Hillel, Rabbi Drew led three monthly discussions in the fall semester and a further three monthly discussions in the spring semester. The fall semester featured discussions on judging, demons, and conduct of war, while the spring semester featured discussions on sex, kosher food, and Leviticus 19.
- Over the course of this past academic year, Southern California Jewish Student Service's rabbi, Rabbi Drew... fb.me/7zhdFzl4U 1 year ago
- Rabbi Drew Led Monthly “Torah on Tap” Discussions with Beach Hillel in 2014-2015 socaljss.wordpress.com/2015/07/16/tor… http://t.co/ehg3nNx2ZO 1 year ago
- RT @RabbiDrew: Leading a discussion on #kashrut in the #Torah for #CSULB students. #BeachHillel #WhatRabbisDo #Hillel https://t.co/ZkVeh3… 2 years ago
- RT @RabbiDrew: Meeting with a #CSULB student, writing about @BeachHillel students going to @AIPAC Policy Conference. #PC15 https://t.co/IXb… 2 years ago
- RT @RabbiDrew: Attending @BeachHillel staff meeting. #CSULB #BeachHillel #Hillel #WhatRabbisDo (@ University Interfaith Center) https://… 2 years ago